Alexandra Court Care Centre
*Home Name: Alexandra Court*
*Contract Type: Permanent, Days – occasional weekend*
*Job Title: Activities Coordinator*
*We currently have no overseas sponsorship opportunities as all positions have been filled.*
*About the company*:
Rosedale Care are a service provider of 13 care homes across Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, and the North East. Our homes provide a range of care and support services for our residents, some of whom live with dementia.
Activities Coordinator duties to include but not limited to: –
* Preparing and hosting daily activity session.
* Producing and updating activity planners for the home. Supporting residents and encouraging engagement.
* Arranging birthday surprises for the home residents.
* Organising one to ones with residents, this might involve reminiscing tools, puzzles, reading or just a cup of tea and a chat.
* Liaising with marketing team for Good News Stories.
* Updating paper work, care plans, activity notes.
* Assisting with breakfast, lunch and dinner duties (when necessary)
Rosedale Care homes are great environments in which to work. “To care for those who once cared for us the highest of honours.” It takes a special kind of person to care and this could be you.
*Rosedale Care Offer*
· Competitive Pay Rates
· Paid DBS
· Professional Training & Ongoing career progression
· Company Pension
· Refer A Friend Scheme
· Free Uniform
· Onsite Parking
· Staff Recognition Programme
_Rosedale Care are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships._
_All Successful candidates will be subject to screening including an enhanced DBS check and be able to provide at least 2 employment references including their most recent employer. All employees will be expected to adhere to company policy’s including Safeguarding._
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Hull: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.