Want to lead the way in consumer safety? As a Adverse Events Administrator (Secondment) at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to set even higher standards.
Adverse Events Administrator (Secondment)
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Part of a critical team keeping our consumers – and our business – safe, you’ll:
• Ensure we meet our responsibilities to provide a world-class vigilance system
• Help understand, monitor and manage any adverse events related to the use of our products
• Provide guidance and support to other teams and external parties
• Improve our safety reporting process and find new ways to raise standards.
You’ll succeed because…
…you understand the aims and functions of critical safety processes for medical products, supplements and cosmetics. You:
• Are analytical, able to understand medical and scientific terminology and reports
• Have close attention to detail and can provide accurate, efficient reporting in a timely manner
• Work well independently and focus on improving processes
• Remain composed under pressure and enjoy the responsibility of having a safety-critical role.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.