Ribbons & Reeves
Aspiring Primary Teacher Hull
Are you a high-performing Graduate who is excited to pursue a career as a Primary Teacher?
Are you looking to gain additional classroom experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor prior to starting your Primary PGCE?
We are looking to appoint a creative, dedicated and inspirational Graduate to join a wonderful school community in Hull for at least the remainder of this academic year!
Aspiring Primary Teacher – The Job
– Long-Term contract commencing immediately
– Perfect role for aspiring Primary Teachers seeking additional classroom experience.
– Supporting KS1 and KS2 Teachers to deliver high-quality Teaching and Learning.
– Working 1:1 with children with additional needs.
– Delivering small group interventions within either Numeracy or Literacy.
– £80 per day (inclusive of Holiday Pay) Paid weekly £400 per week (PAYE).
– Interviews taking place ASAP
Aspiring Primary Teacher – Job Requirements
– Ideal job role for aspiring Primary Teachers
– Minimum of a 2:1 degree
– Excellent A-Level and GCSE grades.
– A love for education and a desire to learn and develop throughout your one-year placement
– A creative mindset and the ability to be adaptable depending on the needs of the pupils you are working with.
– A good sense of humour and the resilience to deal with challenging situations calmly and with a positive mindset.
Aspiring Primary Teacher – The School
– 3-11, Mixed, Primary School Hull
– Committed to the Creative Arts (Dance, Music and Storytelling)
– Teaching staff who are extremely committed and work hard to provide the very best education for every pupil.
– Extensive range of school trips and enrichment activities to expand life experiences of children
– Specialist support for children with additional needs through a dedicated SEN Team
Get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves on if you are an Aspiring Primary Teacher who feels this Primary Teaching Assistant role is the perfect role to help you on your way to qualifying as a Primary Teacher.
Ribbons & Reeves are a leading long-term Education Recruiter. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Aspiring Primary Teacher role in Hull. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Aspiring Primary Teacher role.
Aspiring Primary Teacher – Hull
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.