The Accountants Recruiter
Are you a qualified practice accountant looking to work within a fast paced environment? Our client in Hull are rapidly expanding and is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to recruit an experienced and professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA) Accounts Senior for our Hull Office.
To be a senior member of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function providing a high standard of professionalism along with quality of service to a varied client base. Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff will be useful however of more importance to us is the ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients. They will be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role. Audit experience is also essential.
What you bring to the table:
To be considered candidates should have the relevant technical experience (preferably at least 2 years post qualification practice experience) and competence. They should be ambitious and self motivated with the desire to develop their career and possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to prioritise their time and meet deadlines.
• 2 years’ experience within practice
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Must be highly organised, proactive and a self-starter
• Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
• Can work well under pressure and in a very busy environment
• Xero certified user
• A team player, with active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own as required
• Ambitious and self motivated
Priortise your time and meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word.
This is a full time position, working in the office. The salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to see your CV — apply today!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.