Orchard Professional Solutions Ltd are exlusively working with a leading manaufacturer who a re looking for a CAD designer to join there team.
* Providing flexibility and ability to work as part of a small specialised team adhering to tight deadlines;
* Monitors progress against the plan;
* Preparing accurate and timely layout drawings of new product designs for manufacture as instructed by his/her Supervisor;
* Enthusiasm, energy, passion and conviction;
* 2D and 3D tools, such as AutoCAD ,Civil 3D,Navisworks,Revit etc;
* Experience of working in a fast pace engineering project environment;
* Make revisions to models as requested;
* Contribute to department targets;
* Assisting in the preparation of accurate, effective and up to date Operation and Maintenance Manuals;
* Assisting in the maintenance of accurate, effective and up to date Drawing Office procedures;
* Good judgement and decision making;
* Address limitations of technologies and materials involved in the CAD process;
* Carry out all work instructions accurately and effectively meeting tight deadlines.
* Ability to think in a three dimensional manner;
* Experienced in the use of SolidWorks 3D CAD within a mechanical design environment;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Minimum 2 year degree in related field (preferred);
* Some knowledge of Screw Jack systems and Power Transmission components would also be an advantage, however training will be provided;
* Background in CAD Modular buildings
* Minimum 2 years working in a professional environment;
* HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar as a minimum;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Ideally used Solid Works or Autocad;
* Working knowledge of AutoCad and MathCad software packages advantageous.
* Permenent role
* Great salay on offer (can be discussed at interview )
* Market leading company with big plans going forward
If this sounds like you apply today we look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.