Clearanswer Call Centre LTD
Are you looking for something new and over the age of 18? Do you want to start a new role? We’re here to guide you through every step of the way.
We’ve won multiple awards for being the best and we want you to be a part of this!
On top of your starting salary which is very competitive in today’s market, we also include a wide range of benefits to thank our hardworking staff.
* *Very healthy commission scheme*- giving you the chance to set your own goals and earn
* *Employee engagement events*- check out our social media to look at how we immerse you into social events and activities. We want you to be part of our community.
* Incentives*- we love to inject the fun and excitement into your working day* with chances to win prizes every day
* Wellbeing tools- *We want to look after you!*
* Discounted gym membership- Because we love to encourage a healthy lifestyle and a healthy mind!
* Opportunities to *give back to local and UK based charities*- We host so many events and activities to support charities close to our heart.
* 28 days holiday plus additional days based on tenure- because we want to reward our loyal staff!
* *Monthly bonus* for good time keeping and attendance!
* Pension scheme with *employer contributions* from Clearanswer
We’re expanding and growing our EE and BT campaigns and what’s even better is, you don’t need any experience doing sales previously as we give you all of the training!
The training consists of 2 weeks in the classroom and on the calling floor. We like to do a mix of classroom and hands on learning to suit everyone’s learning style so you’re fully prepared.Once you’ve graduated from training you’ll be introduced to your new team and be fully immersed into our community by following our shift patterns which span over 5 days (Mon-Sun) with 2 days off (40hrs per week).
*What will I be doing?*
* Providing outstanding customer service via *inbound *calls
* Using all of the great skills we’ve taught you, you’ll be having brilliant conversations, supporting customer queries and talking about our fantastic products.
* Using your ‘can do’ attitude you’ll be looking at putting your customer first and providing great experiences every time.
*Skills we’re looking for…*
* You may possess transferable skills gained in previous roles such as retail/ hospitality/ care, or this may be your first full time role- all you need is the willingness to succeed.
* Hardworking and committed to delivering the very best customer experience.
* No previous call centre experience is needed as full training is provided
* Someone who’s proactive and wants to get involved.
_*Please note we do not currently offer remote working.*_
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,913.97-£23,567.37 per year
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Hull City Centre: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 30/01/2023
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.