SF Recruitment are working with a business in Hull to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The role is full time, office based, reporting into the Accountant.
Some of your main responsibilities will be –
– Cashier duties including bank account reconciliation and monitoring and petty cash control.
– Compilation of payroll data for submission to central Payroll function.
– Fuel cards ordering, control and cancellation.
– Travel and accommodation arrangement.
– Co-ordinate and organise meetings, both in person and virtually.
– Minute taking at the monthly management, HR related issues etc.
– Collate information, statistics, reports, presentations, and briefs where required.
– Office facilities e.g. fuel card ordering/control/cancellation; stationery/other supplies and uniform ordering etc.
– Employee Engagement, co-ordinate group engagement activities and actively support management team with employee engagement
Our client are looking for candidates who can work in a fast paced, demanding environment which is ever-changing. You will need to have worked in an accounts role for 12 months minimum, and will be looking for a varied role which has a slant on accounts tasks, with other ad hoc duties. The ability to prioritise workload is essential, whilst being able to communicate at all level of business will also be helpful. Please apply if you feel you have the desired skill set and are currently looking for an office based role in Hull
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.