Teleperformance ranked #11 in the Fortune World's Best WorkplacesTM in 2022! Each Interaction Matters
We are looking for a team of experienced Full-Time Inbound Customer Service Specialists to join our TP family for one of our government campaigns. Our vacancies are Work At Home but you will be aligned to our Manchester office. If you enjoy supporting customers and have a desire to serve a real purpose as the country faces difficulty in the cost of living crisis, this WILL be the role for you!
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Site: Work at home but aligned to Manchester office
Start Date: Various start dates starting from 03 January 2023 onwards
Training Duration: 2 weeks, Monday to Friday
Shifts: Between 8:00am-6:15pm Monday to Friday, NO WEEKEND WORKING and NO BANK HOLIDAYS
Please note: You must have home broadband and be able to connect via an ethernet (supplied) cable to apply for this role.
What does my role involve?
• A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
• You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead.
• As a Customer Service Specialist your role will involve providing excellent service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
• You will will be working on an inbound channel and supporting with online queries from customers who are inquiring about employment status in line with government guidelines, general claims, payments, advances and impact of Covid-19/government support, change of details/circumstances, new Universal Credit claims and appointment-related queries.
• You will be informing customers of benefit payments to help with living costs, which may be available to those on a low income, or who are out of work or cannot work.
What do we need from you?
• Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
• Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
• A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
• Professional and friendly telephone manner.
• Customer Service experience.
• Experience of working in a target driven environment to a high standard.
• PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
• A good consistent typing speed.
• Take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
• Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment.
Benefits of being a Customer Service Specialist
• On-line recruitment process, with potential job offer within 24 hours and fully paid training.
• 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary.
• Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring thousands of discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners and also free wellness, kids, and learning classes through our own Community Online Academy.
• Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
• Employee welfare support with free access to our Mental Health Employee Assistance programme, available 24 hours/365 days’ year and our Interactive Health and Wellbeing Hub.
• Life Assurance Cover & Pension Scheme.
• Length of Service and monthly recognition awards.
• Opportunities for career development and progression.
If you’re interested in joining us, APPLY TODAY to create your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch with you within 48 hours!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.