Now accepting applicants for Focus Group studies. Earn up to £700 per week part-time working from home. Must register to see if you qualify. No Data Entry experience needed.
Data Entry Clerk Work From Home – Part Time Remote Focus Group Panelists
Our company is seeking individuals to participate in National & Local Paid Focus Groups, Clinical Trials, and Market Research assignments.
With most of our paid focus group studies, you have the option to participate remotely online or in-person. This is a great way to earn additional income from the comfort of your home.
- £55 – £120 (per 1 hour session)
- £250 – £700 (multi-session studies)
- Show up at least 10 mins before discussion start time.
- Participate by completing written and oral instructions.
- Complete written survey provided for each panel.
- MUST actually use products and/or services, if provided. Then be ready to discuss PRIOR to meeting date.
- Must have either a smartphone with working camera or desktop/laptop with webcam
- Must have access to high speed internet connection
- Desire to fully participate in one or several of the above topics
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Data entry clerk experience is not necessary.
- Flexibility to take part in discussions online or in-person.
- No commute needed should you choose to work from home remotely.
- No minimum hours. You can do this part-time or full-time
- Enjoy free samples from our sponsors and partners in exchange for your honest feedback of their products.
- You get to review and use new products or services before they are released to the public.
You must apply on our website and complete a set of questionnaire to see if you qualify.
This position is perfect for anyone looking for temporary, part-time or full-time work. The hours are flexible and no previous experience is required. If you are a data entry clerk or someone just looking for a flexible part time remote work from home job, this is a great way to supplement your income.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.