Ribbons & Reeves
English Intervention Tutor | Hull
Are you an ambitious English graduate looking for an English Tutor role where you can help students who are struggling within the subject?
An English Tutor role where you can drive up the subject knowledge and engagement levels to help enhance the attainment of Year 7-11 students.
Working in partnership with an inclusive Secondary School in Hull, we are very pleased to offer this English Tutor role which represents a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring English Teacher to gain a year of experience of working in a successful English department.
Open to highly motivated graduates with an excellent academic record within English, this English Tutor role will see the successful English Graduate designing and delivering 1:1 and small group sessions across Key Stage 3 and 4 including supporting with GCSE preparation and revision.
English Intervention Tutor | Job Summary
– English Intervention Tutor | Secondary School in Hull
– £80 per day (inclusive of holiday pay) | £400 per week | Paid Weekly (PAYE)
– Contract starting ASAP until July 2022 initially
– Excellent way of gaining extensive experience before Teacher Training
– Working closely with a successful English department
– Rewarding, challenging and progressive role!
English Intervention Tutor | Job Description
– Become an integral part of a popular English department and ensure all pupils are maximising their learning potential within English
– Creating and delivering targeted and bespoke 1:1 and small group activities to students aged 11-16 years old
– Developing your own English resources and activities that will captivate the attention of your learners and drive-up attainment
– Supporting SEND students within English
– Delivering revision/catch-up sessions to help GCSE students feel confident
English Intervention Tutor | Job Requirements
– Ideally a 2:1 degree classification with a English-related degree subject
– Outstanding academic performance within GCSE and A-Level English
– A commitment to work towards a career within English Teaching
– A genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
– A positive, never-give-up attitude and a desire to help every pupil to achieve
– Previous experience working with the 11-16 age range preferable as a English Tutor would be beneficial although training will be provided to those without experience
Upon completing the English Tutor placement, the successful candidate will be able to apply for Teacher Training with confidence in the future or potentially even remain at this school from September 2023.
This English Tutor role will provide the successful English Graduate with a fantastic opportunity to get fully immersed within the day-to-day life of a busy English department for the remainder of this academic year. Rewarding in nature, this English Tutor role will allow the successful English Graduate to share their love of English with the next generation.
The perfect grounding for an aspiring English Teacher, click Apply Now to start the application process and if you are deemed successful, you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Ribbons & Reeves are a leading Education Recruiter. We specialise in helping educators of all levels to secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this English Tutor role in Hull. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this English Tutor role.
English Intervention Tutor | Hull
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.