Reckitt is more than a company. It’s a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place. Drawing on each other’s skills and working together, we help make people feel better. Through research and development, we make better products that empower everyone to take their health into their own hands and homes.
Want to raise standards in a major manufacturing environment? As a Export Coordinator, you’ll have the freedom to influence a major production operation.
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Hull site is the lead Healthcare Supply factories for 70+ Global RB and critical 3rd party customers. This role is about managing end to end Exports logistics. Day to day activities include planning and booking transport, managing shipments to ensure on time delivery and managing export documentation. Interactions with Freight and Haulage providers. In this role you'll:
* Schedule and monitor sea and air freight booking requests with Freight Forwarders and communicate relevant transactions with the market
* Review finished goods stock to ship, & review finished goods inventory control.
* Manage Invoice Process for shipments and raise credit notes for shipment / logistics issues.
* Identifying and resolving shipping issues and creating best practice.
* Ensure stock is received at the right location in the system.
You’ll succeed because…
* Excellent understanding and working experience of Export Documentation and Requirements
* Knowledge of the logistics flow and process within an FMCG business
* Good communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
* Ability to make timely decisions based on logical assumptions, factual information & consideration of resources, constraints & organisation values
* Experience of working as part of a multifunctional team, ability to network & build effective working relationships with people within and external to the organisation at all levels
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.