Teaching Personnel require a Male PE Teacher for short term and day to day oppertunities in Hull. As the haalf term comes to an end we’re expecting a busy period this term. Daily we’re getting requests for PE Teachers/Instudctors. We are looking for a Teacher with high expectations of themselves and those around them. You must be an innovative Teacher, willing to go the extra mile for the students. We also require someone with thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the Curriculum and sports including Rugby, Football and Multisports with enthusiasm for teaching them. Ideally you will have kept up with the latest developments in teaching the subjects.
- Hold QTS or vast experience in sports/youth clubs
- Have energy and determination
- Proven ability of teaching PE to KS4
- Knowledge of Rugby, Football and Multisports
- A strong sense of team work
- Able to inspire and challenge the pupils and lead by example
- A hard working, creative and caring classroom practitioner
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with industry leaders with over 25 years experience
- Support from your own personal, dedicated Consultant
- Access to a fantastic refer a friend scheme (Offering up to £250 per referral)
- Access to our free CPD Academy for free or heavily discounted course to support your career progression
- Candidate App- a platform where you can view and amend all your details, you can view new bookings, you can view and amend existing bookings
If you have recent UK teaching experience and you are looking for teaching work in Scarborough or East Yorkshire, please submit your CV using the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.