We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including commercial accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
Purpose of the Financial Controller Position
The purpose of this role is to support a growing business with its day-to-day finances, enabling the senior management time to make informed decisions.
Financial Controller Responsibilities
* Issuing timely and complete financial statements and management accounts
* Weekly cashflow reporting
* Report operational and business variances
* Provide ad hoc MI to the SLT
* Assist with budgets and forecasting
* Sales and invoice tracking
* Manage the year end accounting process
* Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting – Report variances to SLT
* Prepare month and year end accounts
* Ensure compliance at all times
* Provide guidance on financial decisions
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions
The Perfect Financial Controller will be
* Experienced in a similar role
* Commercially minded
* A team player
* Have experience in a manufacturing / operational setting
* Ideally AAT / ACCA qualified
Package and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.