Global Regulatory Compliance Associate – Hygiene Harpic, Cillit Bang and Lysol surface cleaner
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire, Hybrid working
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package- 25 days holiday, Private Health, Bonus, 10% pension contribution
Embed yourself within the global regulatory team, extend your network across multiple regions and functions, provide clear communications with stakeholders, play a key role in maintaining compliance for existing Reckitt products. Key delivery will be the maintenance of existing products on the market and supporting all post launch activities for Dish globally and Wide stakeholder management across Category R&D, R&D Ops, Local Reg, Safety, Quality, Supply and Marketing.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re degree qualified in a scientific discipline, ideally project management and an understanding of regulatory legislations. The following responsibilities are:
• Co-ordinate regulatory requirements and communicate with key stakeholders / project team as part of assigned projects.
• Ensure project deliverables in a timely fashion to keep existing product on market and minimise business disruption.
● Work in partnership with other regulatory teams to ensure all dossier/technical file maintenance requirements are fulfilled.
● Use of common Regulatory processes, applying the appropriate level of complexity for the product.
● Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and procedures to ensure any post launch requirements have minimal business impact.
● Maintain and develop knowledge and intelligence to ensure accurate maintenance of existing products.
● Act as key contact for area of expertise, supporting SMEs where needed.
● Develop and maintain strong partnerships across the Regulatory function, including global and local teams.
• Create strong and proactive relationships with all partner functions including R&D, Supply, Procurement, Safety to maintain compliance without delay to business due to regulatory issues.
• Input into change management with other stakeholders to complete assigned actions as part of ensuring maintenance of product/license/dossier compliance.
• Work with Reckitt systems and processes in line with SOPs to ensure consistency of use and accuracy of information.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.