HGV Technician (Nights)
Salary: £38K with OTE £45K+
Hours: 10pm – 6:30am across 5 days out of 7
Are you an experienced HGV technician looking to move to an organisation who offers a fantastic benefit and a welfare package from day one? Our client invests significantly in ensuring their colleagues are valued, developed and rewarded. A few of their key incentives include technical training up to master technician level, employee discounts on the purchase of cars, private medical insurance is part of your package, and employee development programs are in place to support personal and career growth.
They are also at the forefront of mental health well-being and have adopted numerous initiatives including onsite mental health first aiders, mental health awareness campaigns and all managers in the business are also mental health aware trained.
As an HGV Mechanic we will be looking for you to be able to demonstrate:
- Time served Technician with City & Guilds or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year post Apprentice experience
- Safety Inspections
- Routine Maintenance
- General mechanical ability
- Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible
It would also be desirable if you also could demonstrate experience in:
- DAF product experience
- Irtec Licence
- HGV Licence
- Standard pension contribution
- 23 days holiday (with additional days based on length of service), plus Bank Holidays
- Car discounts
- Mental health support through a network of People Champions across all locations
- Free courses and apprenticeships, ranging from mental health to management training
- Supportive of a range of charitable causes and initiatives
This opportunity is not to be missed if you’re looking for that next step in your career where you will be rewarded long-term for your effort and hard work through genuine opportunities to progress your career.
If the above information sounds of interest, then please click apply today or pick up the phone, call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for Ross!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.