We have two opportunities for experienced individuals to join our Homecare team as a Team Leader to monitor and contribute towards the delivery of care to our Service Users.
* Responding to enquiries from Service Users, Care Workers, and other professionals.
* Managing all calls into the office, ensuring that situations are dealt with at the point of being raised and only escalated as needed.
* Monitoring and responding to HICA’s internal call monitoring software ensuring customers are in receipt of services in line with expectations.
* Providing general administration support to the branch.
* Carrying out care calls in the event that they cannot be covered by the existing care teams within the local and surrounding areas.
* This is an out-of-hours service with shifts available on evenings between 17:30 and 22:30 Monday to Friday and weekends (mornings).
*What we’re looking for in the candidate: *
* A minimum of a Level 2 Qualification in Care.
* Previous experience of care and administering medication.
* Experience working at a supervisory level.
* Able to work under pressure
* Strong planning and organistional skills
* Good Understanding of using Microsoft Office.
* Full UK Driving License and access to own car
*_Rewards & Benefits: _*
* Paid DBS
* Savings on your shopping – up to 8% in some retailers
* Refer a friend bonus of up to £200
* The HICA lottery – prizes up to £2000+
* Cycle to work scheme
* Techsave loans – borrow money to buy technology-based gifts and repay through your wages over 12 months
* Prizes from fun competitions such as our Hall of Horrors guess the manager, our bonfire bonanza voucher giveaway and our 12 days to Xmas prize extravaganza
* Access to Health & Wellbeing services and plans
* Uniform and mobile phone provided
* Company induction, training and ongoing development
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing.
#INDHCTL £250 – Monthly
#INDHCTL £250 – Monthly
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Care: 1 year (preferred)
* Full UK Driving License (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.