Cranswick Country Foods
*Monday to Friday*
*(Salary to be discussed at application stage)*
(Cranswick Country Foods, Preston)
Cranswick is a leading UK food producer with revenue approaching £1.9 Billion. We produce and supply premium food to high profile UK grocery retailers, the food service sector and other UK and global customers.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join our busy IT team at our Preston site near Hull (HU12 8TB). The successful candidate will become a front-line service representative that supports all variants of IT, such as factory systems, office environments and IT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of our forward-thinking IT team, undertaking certified and onpremise training covering numerous systems and software. With our industry leading facilities and ambitious growth plan, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
*Main duties include (but not limited to);*
· Working to agreed SLAs for incident requests and problems, prioritizing and managing workload effectively to deal with several open tickets.
· To provide technical support for all IT user based hardware and software
· Taking ownership of technical requests and conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable ticket resolution.
· Regular maintenance and patching of infrastructure, end points as well as Servers.
· Escalation of calls to various tiers; Local, Group Support and 3rd Party.
· Involvement in IT Project work when required.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Good communication skills when liaising with customers at all levels
· Demonstrate a customer first approach
· Excellent time management
· Desire to maintain and develop new skills necessary to install and troubleshoot.
· Have strong IT skills and background of Microsoft OS and Office, any knowledge of Microsoft NAV, Microsoft Hyper-V and Hellenic would be preferred but not essential.
· Ideally 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
*We can offer;*
· Excellent rates of pay _(Salary to be discussed at application stage)_
· Strong commitment to progression and personal development
· Profit sharing through discounted share scheme
· Hassle free auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
· Access to our ‘Feed your Wellbeing’ platform
· Free on-site parking
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV
*Closing Date: *23rd December 2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Company events
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Gym membership
* On-site parking
* Profit sharing
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.