Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited
At Join us at Mitchells & Butlers, the heart of hospitality. With over 1,600 businesses we’re the home of some of the nation’s favourite restaurants, bustling bars, cosy country pubs and the local you didn’t know we owned. Think of a brand for any occasion, we’re all about providing moments to remember. If you’re passionate about hospitality, we want to hear from you. we recognise that a good Head Chef is a key ingredient to our success. You’ll build a kitchen to be proud of, leading your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Quarterly bonus scheme – we’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Love dining out? You’ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands.
Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There’s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS HEAD CHEF YOU’LL…
• Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering and food preparation
• Ensure delivery of operational standards
• Manage a team
• Control stock
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You’ll…
• Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
• Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
• Have mastered the art of working with a branded menu
• Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.