JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum DOE
BENEFITS: 10% annual Bonus Scheme, 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, hybrid work model
A Marketing Manager is required for a large well-established client based in Hull.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to Head of Marketing and be responsible for:
* Overseeing planning, implementing, and monitoring their product marketing
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets, ROI performance.
* Develop digital marketing strategy, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
* Develop and execute the social media strategy the business
* Create marketing and promotional activities and plans to for key product areas
* Internal and external communication plan and execution.
* Analyse and present stats/segmentation to internal stakeholders.
* Work with suppliers to increase and utilise co-op budgets and needs.
* Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting their industry.
* Uphold brand guidelines and tone of voice, ensuring consistency across key areas
To be the successful Marketing Manager, you must have;
* Ability to communicate to B2C & B2B audiences.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Willing to learn and develop skills and tech ability to keep in line with new marketing techniques and strategies.
* Be an excellent copy writer.
* Able to develop relationships quickly and influence others.
* Respond to an entrepreneurial culture.
* Able to think creatively and explore & propose new ideas and suggestions – with full 360 thinking.
* Analytical with a keen eye for ROI.
* Technical proficiency with software and online platforms, budgeting, analysing the return on investment of marketing campaigns,
* processing, and web analytics
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales & Marketing, Engineering and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.