Want your medical expertise to have an impact? As a Medical Affairs Project Manager (Secondment) at Reckitt, you will help to drive development and innovation of products that will benefit millions worldwide with the creative freedom this opportunity provides. Are you ready to make an impact?
Medical Affairs Project Manager (Secondment)
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
The Medical Affairs Project Manager will be a key member in the integrated Medical Affairs & Clinical Research Matrix, responsible for driving of knowledge management, medical intelligence, and process continuous improvement to ensure compliance for such things as claims, medical information systems, business processes, HCP engagement and clinical research activities.
Your medical insights and strategic guidance will allow us to develop innovative products to display worldwide. As a key leader in our healthcare business, you will:
• Work closely with stakeholders on ensuring processes are fit for purpose and compliant
• Collaborate with subject matter experts across multiple departments to ensure cross functional processes are effective
• Be responsible for driving innovation and identifying areas of improvement
• Manage continuous improvement programmes to ensure delivery and effectiveness
• Promote our reputation within healthcare and certify our future growth
• Ensure compliance with industry best practice and relevant legislation
You’ll succeed because…
You will be qualified within healthcare or life sciences, with a background in OTC, healthcare, personal care or cosmetic sectors. Your skills show:
• You have experience of working within a healthcare or product development environment and/ or have an understanding of the product development lifecycle
• You have successfully managed projects and delivered the desired outcome
• A sound judgment with the ability to communicate your expertise in ways others can absorb and act upon
• Quality and process improvements within projects, and a systematic approach to dealing with transformation of goals
• The ability to deliver process improvement projects to enhance efficiency in operations and management
• Experience reporting metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to the Medical, Clinical, and wider R&D organisation, and key stakeholders when required
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.