Lewis Garner Consulting Careers
Maintenance Engineer – Darrington, near Pontefract – WF8, easily accessible from the A1 / M62.
Working Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm.
To 40k, 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus excellent range of benefits available.
To ensure that the Engineering Department paperwork is up to date and the site is maintained in a good standard of condition and repair at all times, in line with company standards and customer expectations. – Ensure all work is undertaken within current Health and Safety guidelines to safeguard all employees wellbeing;
– Maintain good housekeeping, comply with and promote environmental policies and ensure the Company operates in compliance with relevant legislation;
– React in a timely manner to breakdowns, factory equipment repairs and maintenance;
– Completing PPMs to schedule;
– Maintenance and repair of building fabrication;
– Unloading and loading machinery;
– Data input and maintenance of Engineering Dept spreadsheets and paperwork;
– To act in accordance with the core values of the business at all times;
– To undertake any other relevant duties as and when requested by management.
Proven track record of Mechanical and Electrical fault finding;
Experience within a fast-paced production environment;
Minimum 2 years experience in Engineering field;
Basic Health and Safety;
Proven training certificates and accreditations.
Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment;
Multi-Skilled with an electrical bias;
Basic Food Hygiene training
Good IT Skills;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to multi-task;
Flexible and adaptable approach;
Good time keeping and reliability;
Commitment and desire to study and learn in working environment;
Good team working skills.
Ability to work with initiative.
Changing and improving Level 1
Making Effective Decisions
Customer and Business Focus
Competence and Knowledge
Leading and Motivating
Managing and Developing
Communicating and Influencing
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.