Production Manager, Hull, 40 hours per week – Monday-Thursday (Apply online only) / Friday (Apply online only), £competitive salary – DOE negotiable, Equivalent of 32 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), Contributory pension scheme & Life Assurance cover.
Arlington Moore are working on behalf of a well established company who is growing fast. They are now looking to appoint a Production Manager for their innovative and friendly team.
This really is an exciting role, so we are looking for a Production Manager who can demonstrate gravitas to lead an experienced team, a Production Manager with strong motivation and effective planning skills and a Production Manager who is looking for a role where they can develop their career and become an integral part of our clients next phase of expansion.
Production Manager responsibilities
* Leading managing and motivating the production operation and support team
* Developing the production team to reach their potential
* Managing attaining a safety-first culture and effective 5S
* Working in conjunction with supply chain, quality, customer service and engineering departments
* Managing KPIs, analysis, problem solving and kaizen as well as using lean tools to drive change and improving quality
Is this you?
* Experience in a manufacturing / production / machine shop / assembly / CNC / engineering management/supervisory role is ideal. GRP skills would be ideal but certainly not essential
* Logical thinker with proven experience of analysing and diagnosing problems
* A planner and organiser who also implements effective solutions
* A leader and a manager who works through people
* Possessing the gravitas to lead a team with significant experience
If this is you and you are looking for an exciting opportunity please apply asap as we will commence interviews very soon.
This role would suit a Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Machine Shop Manager / Assembly Manager non exhaustive.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore which has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.