On behalf of our client, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a versatile and adaptable administrator to support with project delivery, delivering a range of somewhat complex and varied activities within the provision of road services and maintenance.
The successful will require a valid UK driving licence.
Project management of minor schemes / projects
Assist in the preparation and delivery of projects from conception to completion in accordance with practices and procedures
Assist with the Maintenance / updating and development of the systems in use to deliver the services
Maintain systems, data sets, rotas, timesheets and records
Liaison with stakeholders to assess needs and aid project delivery
Provision of technical advice and support to shareholders and user groups
Development of user manuals and provision of staff training
Assists in enabling the Council to comply with statutory duties
Assists with system administration and maintenance management systems
Assists with assessments and evaluation of plant, hardware and software
Investigates, identifies, respond and act upon internal and external enquiries to ensure a satisfactory outcome
Provide and collect information to assist in the monitoring of projects and related issues and provide technical reports as required
Record accurate and timely and relevant information to resolve disputes and queries and respond accordingly
Supervise the standard and quality of work undertaken by Agency staff, contractors and consultants
Delegate and supervise work to Technical Assistant and trainees plus occasional work experience students.
Deputise for Engineer as required.
Provide technical support to Senior Management.
To assist with delivery of relevant aspects of the Service Plan
Any duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of the post
Working full time hours, Monday – Friday.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
* Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
* REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
* Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
* Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
* Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
* A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
* A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.