LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
Being a registered nurse at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare is more than just a job. You will have direct impact on people’s lives, meeting the evolving needs of our patients. Our nurses are the heroes behind the front-line. You can be that too.You will be working at the forefront of our services, visiting patients in their own homes, at work or at school, to deliver medical treatments such as IV infusions, home parenteral nutrition treatments and intramuscular and sub cut injections whilst also training patients to administer their own medication. Our major focus is on clinical excellence and first-class nursing. We’ll give you all the support and flexibility you need to spend quality time with your patients and provide them with high quality 1-2-1 care.Do you want to know if we are right for you? Sign up to one of our upcoming virtual drop in sessions here and let us pitch ourselves to you.
Why LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare?We have a lot to offer at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare, not only to the 100,000 patients we support, but also to our employees. You’ll have access to training and development programmes at all stages of your career, please click here for more information. Additional benefits include:
- 36 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Fully expensed SUV company car + fuel card
- Private medical insurance
- Up to £1200 refer a friend bonus
- Competitive quarterly bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full support from our employee assistance programme
- Laptop, printer, tablet, mobile phone and personal protection device
- NMC fees paid after one-year service
- Market leading maternity, paternity and adoption leave
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.