Medivet Sutton on Hull have an opportunity for a registered veterinary nurse to join the team.
In this role you will be able to be part of a team that strives to provide outstanding care and support for patients whilst growing your skills as an RVN in a dynamic environment that offers a diverse caseload. Your average day will include a variety of nursing and surgical duties as well as assisting with nursing clinics. Full support will be provided as you will work closely within our experienced team and our nurses really do get to nurse. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You’ll be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
Starting salary of £30,000 PA
– Relocation package of up to £2000.
– £750 CPD allowance and 2 days paid CPD leave per year.
– Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVNA fees.
– Access to a large amount of in-house training, including head nurse training scheme.
– 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
– Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
– Annual pay reviews.
– Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
– Pension Scheme.
– Hapibenefits – Discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
– 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours a week over five days with 1:4 weekends but we’re open to negotiation so get in touch and let us know what works for you.
– Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care.
– Training of junior nurses & supporting students in practice.
– Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions.
– Nurse consultations.
Skills and Experience
– Registered with the RCVS.
– Commitment to animal welfare.
– Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures.
– Excellent organisational skills.
Medivet Sutton on Hull is a beautiful practice set in a Victorian house, consisting of an operating theatre, separate minors suite, in house lab, x-ray room, two spacious consult rooms and a dispensary in the front of the building and three separate kennel wards for cats, dogs and large breeds in the rear.
The team currently consists of a lead vet with four nurses, a patient care assistant, two client care assistants and a practice manager. This amazing team strive to deliver the best possible service to clients and patients.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.