Milk Education are working with a primary school in the Hull area to recruit teaching assistants to start after the October half term.
The primary schools we are working with are looking for teaching assistants who are seeking work within a busy school environment. The working hours will be 08:30-15:30, Monday to Friday.
Experience working with SEN and SEMH is desirable.
Key responsibilities involve:
• Assisting and reporting to the class teacher
• Supervising and ensuring the safety and well-being of children at all times
• Helping with preparation of classroom tasks and activities
• Supporting small groups of children during lessons
• Assisting with general classroom housekeeping duties
Free Teaching Assistant Level 2 course available.
At Milk Education we offer excellent rates of pay and access to our dedicated consultants who will tailor their work to your employment needs. We are committed to maintaining quality safeguarding standards, and offer 24/7 support for interview and lesson preparation.
Take a look at our fresh and unique approach to education-recruitment: milk-education.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.