Want a role with real-world impact? As an Senior Archivist at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to help develop products that touch millions of lives. Worldwide.
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
The purpose of this role is the management of the R&D archives and Assistant. As the Senior Archivist, you will lead the implementation of processes, systems, and resources to support the Archive operations, ensuring legal compliance and that the facility remains secure by limiting access.
You will succeed because…
- You are a strong communicator, you will work cross-functionally to identify, introduce, and deliver new systems and processes to support the wider business. You will provide archiving services to the R&D Health, Hygiene, and other related functions. You will answer requests for data packages, and project codes & report numbers, ensuring process is followed for retrieving and de-archiving packages.
- You ensure compliance with legal and business standard; creating and implementing data integrity plans, ensuring documents are archived against a timeline, ensuring Clinical Investigator site files are not stored on site, and maintaining a package condition review programme.
- You are a good leader; you will be managing the Archiving assistant, ensuring development objectives are set, and overseeing workload to ensure delivery on archiving services to the required functions.
- You hold a professional qualification in archiving (Archiving and Records Management for example).
You will love it because…
- We foster a stimulating, innovative and culturally inclusive environment.
- Your role has a real impact on getting our products out there.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes