A leading, UK manufacturer of health-care products into the health and social care market. This business has seen great success over the years and have a great reputation in the industry. Recognised for their constantly evolving products and commitment to their customers this is a fantastic business to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Brand Manager to help lead the TEC services and solutions team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Leads the downstream Brand Management team of two direct reports
- Sets clear goals and objectives, agrees and measures KPIs for direct reports in line with brand plans
- Works collaboratively alongside Marketing Operations
- Developing and executing the strategic and tactical marketing plan in line with the global strategic vision
- Portfolio Life Cycle management
- Responsible for developing and executing new proposition launch and line extension plans
- Market expert; Understands / interprets customer needs, anticipates market changes, competitor activity and trends
- Develops KOL strategy and nurtures relationships
- Executes the UK product go to market strategy in collaboration with Marketing Operations team
- Development of promotional tools and training materials
- Collaborate with UK Commercial and Business Development teams
- Work with MarComms team to develop and implement UK communication plans
- Provides ongoing support for proposition management post-launch.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- 3 years direct line management experience in marketing
- 5 years commercial B2B experience
- Proven product marketing expertise within the health and/or care sector
- Experience of developing and marketing solutions based brands
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that drive customer lifetime value
- Business development experience – identifying and developing new markets
- Development of value proposition based marketing campaigns
- Ability to identify data gaps and develop publication plans
- Ability to build relationships with KOLs and relevant medical and social care societies
- Successful track record in programme management & product launch
- Proven track record of executing projects and tactical plans
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland
What’s on Offer
On offer for this exciting position is the opportunity to work with a leading business in the healthcare sector who offer fantastic training and progression opportunities.
Additional benefits are also on offer on top of a competitive basic salary.
Quote job ref
+44 113 388 9047
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.