Are you looking for a chance to make a real impact on shaping a sustainable future? APEM’s innovative aquatic consultancy team is growing, and we are seeking a passionate and talented Senior Fisheries Scientist to join us and make a positive impact.As a Senior Fisheries Scientist, you will work alongside our team of cross-disciplinary experts, utilizing your expertise to deliver a range of projects for UK environment/conservation agencies, the water and energy industries, and supporting services. Our team is dedicated to protecting the aquatic environment while supporting development your growth and development.Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to contribute to aspects of tender preparation, including costing and writing of technical sections.
- Analyse and interpret data and produce high-quality scientific reports within tight time and cost constraints.
- Conduct project-specific fieldwork as required to support the delivery of high-quality projects.
- Identify opportunities for follow-up work with existing clients and potential new opportunities, ensuring strong client relationships are maintained.
- Provide mentorship, support, and guidance to junior consultant-grade scientists, nurturing their growth and development.
- Required qualifications: Degree or postgraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience is required.
- Experience in producing high-quality scientific reports is highly desirable.
- Experience in tender and report writing is highly desirable.
- Experience in engaging with clients is highly desirable.
Next stepsWe expect significant interest in this flexible and rewarding role. If you think you have what it takes to join our fast-growing business, then please apply immediately on our website. All we need some basic information and your CV, we will review all applications quickly and will respond to all applications.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.