This position will see the successful applicant become the Senior Process Engineer, driving process engineering and leadership across all sites operational areas and within capital projects.
• Assess the current production processes and develop new concepts/ideas to improve current working methods
• Lead process design and improvements through the process, quality, and engineering optimisation
• Develop company technical literature including writing operational and maintenance manuals, acceptance testing procedures and risk assessments
• Look after site process safety and complete relevant studies involving: HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA & action response reports
• Create detailed designs for the process plant and machinery
• Manage troubleshooting and plant optimisation to improve plant efficiencies
• Work with the project management team to deliver new projects
• Degree (preferably chartered) in either Chemical or Process Engineering
• Experience in process or chemical industries
• Safety driven and aware of environmental impact
• AutoCAD skills
• Project Management knowledge
• Continuous improvement experience with techniques such as Lean, 5S, DMAIC, FMEA and SMED
• Understand DSEAR regulations
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.