Gap Healthcare are recruiting Support Workers for full time and part time hours to work directly in services within York area.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare
* Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app.
* Free ongoing training.
* Full time or part time hours to suit.
* Support from out of hours service
* Access to permanent opportunities
* Weekly pay
* Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
* Paid annual leave and pension contribution
* Quick registration process via our online portal
We have ample work opportunities with a variety of shifts available including long days, sleep ins, days and nights across a variety of services including supported living, mental health support services, Young people services and Learning disability services
If you have previous experience working as a HCA/Support Worker within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
***Please note we are unable to offer sponsorship***
***Minimum of 6 months UK experience
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.