Milk Education are working with a primary school in Hull to recruit teaching assistants to start ASAP and in January.
The primary school we are working with are looking for teaching assistants who are seeking work within a busy school environment. The school are offering full-time, day to day positions with standard working hours of 08:30-15:30, Monday to Friday. (Some may offer part-time positions also).
Key responsibilities involve:
* Assisting the class teacher and reporting to them.
* Supervising and ensuring the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
* Helping with preparation of classroom tasks and activities.
* Supporting small groups of children during lessons.
* Assisting with general classroom housekeeping duties.
Free Teaching Assistant Level 2 course available.
The ideal candidate will have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to obtain one.
At Milk Education we offer excellent rates of pay and access to our dedicated consultants who will tailor their work to your employment needs. We are committed to maintaining quality and safeguarding standards, and offer 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Take a look at our fresh and unique approach to education-recruitment
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.