Job Title: Technical and Supply Chain Technologist
Recruiter: Alaska Black
Location: East Yorkshire, alternate days working in the office and working from home
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Our client are one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers working closely with over 1000 suppliers to provide premium quality products to United Kingdom retailers, food service and industrial markets.
We seek to recruit a Technical and Supply Chain Technologist to join the fast-paced Technical team from their offices in East Yorkshire.
* Report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
* Liaise with suppliers and confidently deliver feedback on raw material specifications.
* Obtain, review and approve raw material specifications ensuring that they have been approved in line with the companies supplier approval procedure and customer requirements.
* Ensure monthly summaries of non-conformances.
* Ensure accuracy across all Technical reports and publish within set timescales.
* Maintaining key relationships with suppliers as well as internal teams such as purchasing, NPD (New Product Development) and Technical.
Our ideal candidate will be upbeat and energetic with keen ambition. A meticulous attention to detail is essential as well as great IT literacy skills and previous use of Microsoft packages.
A proven track record of liaising with 100’s of customers/suppliers would be advantageous. This role is extremely fast-paced, therefore the ability to multitask and manage your own workload is a must.
It is essential to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in writing or checking retailer specifications and/or artwork.
Click apply to send your CV or to find out more about this position.
Alaska Black are recruitment specialists, recruiting nationally across all roles within FMCG, Building Services Engineering, Facilities Management, Finance, Human Resources and Senior Level Appointments.
We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.