• An annual starting salary based on experience
• Professional course fees financed
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CPD
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Mentorship from leading optics professionals
• Ability to work across sister stores
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Trainee Dispensing Optician, we would like to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. If your ambitions are to become our next Contact Lens Optician, we’ll do everything we can to help you to get there!
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual with optics experience who is keen to take the next step in their career to become a Dispensing Optician. . You will also have to have the passion and willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.